Custom tools designed to solve marketing team’s most common workflow challenges
- Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Apple Search Ads
- Digital Asset Management
Data Integrations Used
We integrate with any marketing API endpoint (ie – Facebook, Zendesk) or database (ie – PostgreSQL, Redshift).
Let’s face it – your team’s workflow can be faster & more efficient with some automation and tooling. We tackle this head on.
Automate manual workflows. This saves time for higher-value tasks that you can do but computers can’t, like creating products or making original creatives.
If you’re logging into multiple platforms and using spreadsheets, you’re wasting time. Alpha helps create standardization of metrics and workflows.
Create tools that not only save time, but also increase ROI. By automating routine tasks, you’ll do more work faster and minimize errors.
Don’t Bother Your Engineers
Our tools can be easily built & customized without your engineering team’s resources.
We’ve designed Alpha to be able to integrate with any major database or data sources with an API. We can also support private APIs or custom data sources that your team is using.
Yes, we’ve integrated with a variety of databases including PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, and BigQuery to name a few.
We provide dedicated engineers and product managers who work directly with your end users and engineers. We support you through the entire tool buildout and maintenance lifecycle. We’ll work directly with your team to tailor the level of required support based on your business needs.
We price on a per application basis and level of complexity. Tools typically start at $2,000/month and can increase based on complexity. We are almost always cheaper than building and maintaining your own tools.
We’ve constructed Alpha to be able to support a wide range of integrations and use cases. We also have built a wide range of components and subcomponents that we have designed to work with each other. This eliminates a lot of the typical pain points we see engineering teams needing to spend time on, thus saving on development time and cost.
We mainly have built tools for Growth Marketing, Design, Operations, and Customer Support teams. Based on the experience required we will bring in the appropriate experts to support the engagement.
Tools can take anywhere from a few days to up to a month depending on the level of complexity, database requirements, and required tool functionality.
All Alpha tools are granted an unlimited number of users. Whether you need 10 users or 1,000 users we can support your business as needed with costs scaling prohibitively.
During our engagement process we will work directly with your teams and internal engineers (usually your BI team & CTO) to understand the current state of your database and any changes required to complete the buildout of the tool.
Request a Demo
During our initial engagement we’ll work with your end users and engineering team to build an initial tool proposal. Included in every proposal are product requirement, wireframes, pricing, data requirements, security requirements, and maintenance plan.
Our engineering team will configure your Alpha instance based on your security and product requirements. This may include hosting on-premise or as a cloud-based deployment.
Based on the agreed-upon maintenance plan, our team will continue to maintain and update your marketing tools. This includes adding new data integrations, components, updating to new API versions, or building additional applications.
Build vs Alpha
What to consider when choosing to build marketing technology versus leveraging Alpha
- You have 100% control in how your software functions, including the frontend UI layout, backend configuration, and any other business specific customizations. For some companies, this level of flexibility is an absolute requirement.
- Building a homegrown marketing technology solution requires a large upfront initial investment. In most cases, companies find they need to hire expert Product Managers and Engineers that have experience in this area. As a result, its typical to see companies spend hundreds if not millions of dollars in spend.
- Maintenance costs are one of the biggest unplanned for expenses. This includes incremental stakeholder asks, updating APIs, wrestling with UI libraries, or building complex access control setups.
- For teams that cannot hire dedicated PMs or engineers you're often pulling in temporary resources that have to focus on these initiatives over core product development.
- Our component library is designed to be flexible enough to support a range of frontend application use cases. We've designed our components to be responsive, render correctly across browsers, and provide a range of configurations based on the specific solution requirements
- Alpha uses a monthly billing model which reduces upfront costs. Since you pay on a per-application basis with no cap on the number of users you can control the level of spending as your marketing team grows.
- Working with 3rd-party marketing APIs requires more then just the initial setup. We research, maintain, and automatically update to the latest API versions.
- Tools can be built on Alpha 10x faster then traditional product development. By leveraging reusable components, API, database components, and a flexible architecture we're able to cut down the development steps.
- Create complex workflow automations often requires investing in solutions such as Apache Airflow or other job scheduling services. As part of our development process we handle the research, development, and maintenance to setup complex marketing workflow automations
- We've built Alpha to support granular role-based and user access permissions. This enables admins and owners to setup to configure security settings from the application-level all the way down to the individual metric-level.
Why did we create Alpha?
Most companies have limited engineering, product, and design resources to devote to internal-facing marketing tools. As a result, marketing teams often have to purchase off the shelf solutions that rarely meet the marketing teams requirements.
In the rare instances that teams like the ones we had at Lyft and Experian had bandwidth to build internal marketing tools we often found it took us hundreds of thousands of dollars in spend, months of development, for a tool that usually bug ridden.
Out of this frustration, we realized there needed to be a better solution for companies wanting to build their own internal-facing marketing tools without needing to hire a team of engineers and designers.
Alpha is a component-oriented tool builder that enables our teams to rapidly build tools 10x faster then traditional development.
While other low-code / no-code platforms (ie – Retool, Internal.io) offer a frontend application builder, we’ve found they often lack the security requirements, are slow, and ignore UX design as part of the workflow automation process.
We recognize that enterprises marketing teams have a very different set of requirements than startups and have tailored our Alpha tools to meet those unique challenges.